CONSUMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
Thank you for considering our services. Alt Lending, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Alt Lending” or “we”) value your privacy and, as such, we are committed to keep your information confidential, secure and private.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Before you become our customer, we collect Information from you in three main ways:
- We ask you and you provide it to us through forms, surveys, etc.
- We ask you and you provide it to us in phone calls or emails.
- We also collect some Information automatically when someone uses the Site – in which case we may to do that through tracking technology, cookies, server logs, etc.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our business is to make loans, not to sell Information. We don’t sell, rent or lease your Information to non-affiliated third parties.
We may use your Information in three main ways:
- To market and provide the service we offer on the Site.
- To improve the services we provide, which may include sending you surveys to ask about our current or future services and gathering information about your browser, IP address, or operating system to understand how your experience on the Site is, and following websites and/or pages that our users may frequent, mainly to understand their preferences or trends in the general public.
- In some cases, to tell you about other products and services, either from us or our affiliates, that may be available and we feel may be of interest to you. At this point in time, we do not have a large number of affiliates and they are in different businesses, so we do not do this that often.
Of course, we are subject to the regulation of various federal and state regulators. They may sometimes examine us and get access to Information without any notice to you. We may also give Information to governmental authorities without any notice to you if we feel it is appropriate. We may also feel that we are required by law or that it is appropriate under a legal process (whether or not we started that legal process) to disclose that Information, with or without notice to you – if that is the case, we will disclose it!
WHAT IF YOU ARE A CHILD UNDER 13?
If you are a child under 13, please visit some other website that makes more sense for you and do not use the Site without your parent or guardian permission. We do not lend to anyone under 18 years of age, even if you have blockchain assets, let alone to someone under 13, so the Site would not be useful to you. And please do not give us Information about you: we do not collect information from children under thirteen and will delete it as soon as we find out we have it.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM US?
If you have given us your email information and no longer wish to receive emails from us, you have the option to unsubscribe. If you wish to use that option, please send an email to: email@example.com.
WHAT IF WE CHANGE THE CONTENTS OF THIS STATEMENT?
We can change this statement at any time at our sole discretion and will post changes on the Site, so please check it periodically. But if you have given us Information before we make a change and that change authorizes us to use your Information in dramatically new ways, we will notify you and give you the option to opt out of these new ways of using your Information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 785-8093 if you have any questions or issues.